Incoming Mobility | Professors Opportunities
Incoming Mobility Professors Opportunities
Visiting Professor Program | Professors Opportunities
The University of Salerno has launched a call to select 30 foreign or Italian scholars of high scientific qualification, belonging to non-Italian universities, research or higher education institutions to carry out the following activities:
• joint research;
• teaching activities.
Proposals may include both activities, but only one option must be selected based on the prevailing activity when submitting the application.
The following categories of visits can be proposed:
• category A: visits for periods equal to 30 days to be carried out continuously;
• category B: visits for periods equal to 90 days to be carried out continuously.
The category "A" mobility can only be proposed by "outstanding researchers / professors", i.e researchers and professors with an excellent track record and in possession of international recognition for their achievements in scientific and / or academic field.
28th November 2019 – 23:59 Local time
Mobility must be carried from 2.01.2020 to 31.12.2020. Professors or researchers who are retired are not eligible.
In the framework of this call Visiting Professors/Researchers will get a monthly grant of € 3.000,00 gross percipient
The application form must be filled in by a professor of the University of Salerno who will become the “academic contact”
Please inform your Academic contact about the activities you want to carry out: joint research or teaching activities and the category of visit you choose:
- category A: visit for periods equal to 30 days to be carried out continuously;
- category B: visits for periods equal to 90 days to be carried out continuously
Along with all the above mentioned information please send also to your academic contact all the following documents in PDF format:
- CV including the list of the most significant publications / monographs of the last 5 years as well as the teaching experiences;
- Valid passport;
- Statement (avaialble at the web page: https://web.unisa.it/en/international/announcements/other-opportunities) in which you commit yourself to carry out the activity agreed on a continuous basis and the authorization to process your personal data.
at the web page: https://web.unisa.it/en/international/announcements/other-opportunities
On December 6th, 2019 at the following web page: https://web.unisa.it/en/international/news will be published two ranking lists based on the type of activity proposed for mobility.
If you have been selected for this mobility project you will be asked to accept or refuse this opportunity within ten days.
Procedures related to Visa requirements will be put in place after your acceptance if needed
In case of acceptance, it is up to you to evaluate whether requesting the application of the international agreement against double taxation (Tax Treaty) and presenting to the University of Salerno the certification issued by the competent Authority located in your own Country or not.
The lack of this document will automatically reduce the monthly amount of 30%
Please inform the International Office about the exact date of your arrival at least ten days before your departure
Please visit the International Office to start all procedures related to your stay
Bring with you details about your bank account together with the BIC/SWIFT code. Please remember that you must be the bank account holder.
The payment will be made in just one instalment at the end of your stay after the presentation of the final report and the certificate of stay issued by your Academic contact
The payment will be divided in two instalments:
- the first instalment equal to 50% of the entire amount will be paid after the first month of teaching activity;
- the second instalment will be paid after the presentation of the final report and the certificate of stay issued by your Academic contact.