Campus | How to get the Campus
Campus How to get the Campus
- From Salerno - Railway Station - Vittorio Veneto Square
- From Naples – two alternatives are available
- A3 highway (Napoli-Salerno-Reggio Calabria); continue towards the south and take the freeway Salerno-Avellino; continue towards Avellino and exit at University, at the roundabout turn right and continue to the right.
Google Maps Route
Toll: 2,20 euro
Travel time: 60 minutes (not congested time)
- A16 highway (Napoli-Bari); from barrier _ East Naples merge onto A30 (Caserta-Salerno), direction Salerno, and go up the ramp to Avellino. Shortly after entering on the motorway Salerno-Avellino, exit at Fisciano-Mercato San Severino; at the end of the exit go to the right.
Google Maps Route
Toll: 4,40 euro
Travel time: 50 minutes (not congested time)
- Travelers may arrive to Naples Central Station through High speed or traditional train services supplied by Trenitalia (Trenitalia website) or Italo (ITALO website), then they may take the BUS from Via Galileo Ferraris (300 meters far from Naples Central Station).
- Travelers may arrive to arrive to Salerno Central Station through High speed or traditional train services supplied by Trenitalia (Trenitalia website) or Italo (ITALO website), then they may take the BUS from Vittorio Veneto Square
- From Naples Airport to The University of Salerno
- Bus SITASUD to Salerno University 9:30, 13:30 and 19:30)
- From Naples Airport to the center of Salerno
- Bus at 16:00 to Salerno center
- From Naples airport to Naples Central Station
the travelers may reach Naples Central Station through the Alibus service provide by ANM (Neapolitan Transit Company) - direct line connecting the airport to the railway station in Garibaldi Square. Service frequency: 20 min. Tickets can be purchased on board. Schedule
Please check also the available service provided by the Naples Airport on the official web-site