Campus | How to get the Campus
Campus How to get the Campus
- From Naples: A3 motorway (Napoli-Salerno-Reggio Calabria); continue towards the south and take the freeway Salerno-Avellino; continue towards Avellino and exit at University, at the roundabout turn right and continue to the right.
- From Naples: Motorway A16 (Napoli-Bari); from barrier _ East Naples merge onto A30 (Caserta-Salerno), direction Salerno, and go up the ramp to Avellino. Shortly after entering on the motorway Salerno-Avellino, exit at Fisciano-Mercato San Severino; at the end of the exit go to the right.
- From the East (Bari): Motorway A16 (Bari-Napoli); exit Avellino East and take the freeway Avellino Square-Salerno; exit at Fisciano-Mercato San Severino; at the end of the exit go to the right.
- From the South (Reggio Calabria): Motorway A3 (Salerno-Reggio Calabria-Naples); before Salerno take the fork for the A1 and A16 motorways, and, continuing in the direction Avellino, exit at University, at the roundabout turn right and continue to the right.
- Capodichino Airport (Naples):
- From the airport: SITA for Fisciano University (9:30, 13:30 and 19:30) and 16:00 for Salerno center (Place de la Concorde in front of the train station)
- From the airport: bus Alibus (direct line of the Neapolitan Mobility connecting the airport to the railway station in Garibaldi Square. Periodicity average in minutes: 20 weekdays, Saturday 20, festive 20. Tickets can be purchased on board).