Services | Sport
Sports facilities on Campus are run by CUS (Centro Universitario Sportivo - Salerno), which organizes a number of activities at the Fisciano and Baronissi campuses.
- an indoor swimming pool;
- two five-a-side football fields with astroturf;
- a concrete tennis court;
- a multi-purpose field with astroturf;
- a free-climbing wall;
- a fitness room within the university residences;
- a bicycle lane which can also be used for jogging (during opening hours, bicycles provided by CUS).
- a Sports Hall (multipurpose gym with a 1200 square meter area) for basketball, volleyball, table tennis, rowing, walking, GAG &Tone, step, total body, total fit, aerobody;
- gyms, called Pilotis, with 5 rooms equipped for bodybuilding, light aerobics, modern dance, ballet, hip hop, Salsa and Merengue, spinning, pilates, tas, taiji quan, aikido, total step, street stall, kundalini yoga, life pump, aero-boxing, fit-boxing, zumba, Macumba, aesthetic gymnastics, functional fit, freedance;
- a multi-purpose concrete field;
- a multi-purpose field with astroturf.
Facilities can be used by students,teachers and staff.
www.cussalerno.com (in italian)